Jayco Jay Flight Toy Hauler Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
The Jayco Jay Flight travel trailer has been a family favorite for many years, and once you see what the Jay Flight has to offer, it's highly favored status will come at no surprise. This brand is one of the longest-running, most successful RV brands ever because it combines Jayco's legendary construction with popular floorplans and unique features.
You'll find fresh interior décor and the modern technology that has been included will keep you running smoothly throughout your trips. The Magnum Truss roof system has been engineered to withstand 4,500 pounds of pressure which will help you feel safer during wind or snow storms. Each trailer has been prepped for solar power, and the American-made Goodyear tires allow you to tow with confidence. Dark tinted windows give you added privacy and the linoleum throughout will be easy to clean!
With a strong foundation, years of success, and a fresh update for the new year, the Jayco Jay Flight travel trailer is ready to prove to you why it's a family favorite!
Jay Flight 236TH
Jayco Jay Flight toy hauler 236TH highlights: 5' 11" Cargo Area 7'3" Cargo Door ... more about Jay Flight 236TH
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 6 Length 28 ft 4 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 10 ft 6 in Int Height 6 ft 9 in Interior Color Classic Cottage, Modern Farmhouse Hitch Weight 885 lbs GVWR 7500 lbs Dry Weight 5060 lbs Cargo Capacity 2440 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 52 gals Grey Water Capacity 39 gals Black Water Capacity 39 gals Tire Size ST205/75R14'D' Furnace BTU 25000 btu Number Of Bunks 1 Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type Gas/Electric Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 Garage Size 5 ft 11 in LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Type Tankless AC BTU 5000 btu TV Info LR Smart LED Awning Info 16' Power with LED Lights Axle Count 2 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Radius Electrical Service 30 amp
Jay Flight 265TH
Jayco Jay Flight toy hauler 265TH highlights: 5' 11" Cargo Area 7' Ramp w/ ... more about Jay Flight 265TH
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 6 Length 30 ft 5 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 10 ft 7 in Int Height 6 ft 9 in Interior Color Classic Cottage, Modern Farmhouse Hitch Weight 850 lbs GVWR 7600 lbs Dry Weight 5320 lbs Cargo Capacity 2280 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 52 gals Grey Water Capacity 39 gals Black Water Capacity 39 gals Tire Size ST205/75R14'D Furnace BTU 25000 btu Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type Gas/Electric Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 Garage Size 5 ft 11 in LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Type Tankless AC BTU 5000 btu TV Info LR LED Smart Awning Info 16' Power with LED Lights Axle Count 2 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Radius Electrical Service 30 amp
Jay Flight Features:
Standard Features (2024)
Standard Exterior Equipment
- 20 lb. LP bottles with cover (2)
- 30-amp service
- 5/8 in. tongue-and-groove plywood floor decking
- Axles with electric, self-adjusting brakes and easy-lube hubs
- Enclosed underbelly
- Exterior TV mount and bracket
- Front diamond plate (Indiana built units only)
- Fully integrated A-frame
- Galvanized steel, impact-resistant wheel wells
- I-Class™ cambered structural steel I-beams
- Large exterior downspouts
- LP quick connect (outside gas grill prep)
- Magnum Truss™ Roof system with plywood decking
- Seamless one piece roof material
Standard Interior Equipment
- 300 lb. rated bunk beds (select models)
- 4 in. thick bunk mats (select models)
- 600 lb. rated bunk beds (double bunks)
- 8 cu. ft. 12V refrigerator (Indiana built units only)
- 81 in. ceiling height
- Heavy-duty, 75 lb., full-extension, steel ball-bearing drawer guides
- J-Steel™ jack-knife sofa with armrest and cup holders (most models)
- Main bed struts
- Plywood bed platforms
- Privacy curtains in bunk areas (select models)
- Queen mattress
- Residential-style kitchen countertops
- Shower curtain with curved shower track (select models)
- Shower/tub surround
- Solid hardwood cabinet doors
- USB charging station
- Vented bunk windows (select models)
- Vinyl flooring throughout (including slide floors)
- Window shades
- Wooden bedroom doors (select models)
Customer Value Package (Mandatory)
- 5K BTU A/C
- AM/FM/Bluetooth® stereo
- Backup and side view camera prep
- Bathroom medicine cabinet
- Bathroom power vent
- Bathroom skylight
- Black tank flush
- Detachable power cord
- Fitted bed sheet
- Friction hinge entry door with window and shade prep
- G20 dark tinted privacy windows
- Goodyear® Endurance® tires (made in the USA)
- Inverter pre-wire
- Keyed-Alike™ entry and baggage doors
- Large main entry door grab handle
- LED exterior and interior lights
- Marine grade exterior speakers
- Microwave oven
- On-demand tankless water heater
- One-piece front fiberglass exterior wall
- Outside shower
- Oven with 3-burner recessed cooktop with glass cover
- Overlander 1 Solar Package: (1) 200W solar panel and 30-amp digital controller
- Power awning with LED lights
- Power tongue jack
- Range hood
- Rock-Solid Stabilizer System
- Seamless countertops
- Sink cover
- Solid Step® entry steps (N/A 380DQS)
- Spare tire with cover
Baja Edition (Idaho Built Units Only)
- (2) 30 lb. LP bottles
- Flipped axle
- 16 in. Goodyear® off-road tires
- Triple steps
- 15,000 BTU A/C
- 2nd A/C in bedroom (select models)
- 30 lb. LP bottles (Idaho built units only)
- 50-amp service
- Aluminum rims
- Baja Edition (N/A 236THW and 255THW)
- Fiberglass sidewalls (select models)
- Front bunks with dinette (380DQS)
- Hide-a-bed with tri-fold mattress (select models)
- King bed (340RLK, 334RTS, 380DQS)
- LED Smart TV (standard on 284BHS, 334RTS, 340RLK)
- Outside griddle with bumper mount (select models)
- Rear sofa with folding bunk (331BTS)
- Roof ladder (N/A 236TH and 265TH)
- Free standing table with 4 chairs (select models)
- Theater seating (select Idaho built models)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
More than 50 years and still fun!
Peace and love were in the air—and so was entrepreneurial spirit. In 1968, Lloyd and Bertha Bontrager set out to make a family dream a reality in their quiet corner of Northern Indiana. Let the fun begin!
In the '70s, while families gathered around the newfangled video boxes (TVs of course!), we began to make a name for ourselves too, acquiring competitors, delivering new products and selling internationally for the first time. Look out, TVs! We’ve got an idea for family time too.
Jayco was established among the powers of the RV industry in the '80s and we mourned the loss of our fearless leader, Lloyd, in a tragic plan crash. That did not stop the momentum, but instead we doubled down on the vision for family fun.
In the '90s Jayco acquired Starcraft, one of the oldest and most respected builders of campers. Lloyd was inducted into the RV Hall of Fame. We built and shipped our 300,000 unit in 1997, and our new corporate headquarters facility was completed in Middlebury, Indiana.
In 2002, Jayco introduced the Jay Flight travel trailers which as of today, has been the #1 selling travel trailers in North America for thirteen years straight. In 2006, we built and shipped our 500,000th unit, and introduced the first lightweight toy hauler travel trailer built with a wider stance, known first as the Talon. And, in 2008, we acquired assets of the former Travel Supreme and launched the Class A diesel-pusher Entegra Coach division.
Between four division of Jayco, Starcaft RV, Entegra Coach and Highland Ridge RV in May of 2016, we built and celebrated our 1,000,000the unit in total. On July 1st of the same year, Jayco Corporation, including all of the brands of Jayco, Starcraft RV, Entegra Coach, and Highland Ridge RV, was acquired by Thor Industries.
Fast forward to the '20s, a global pandemic reawakened everyone's desire to get outside and sparked another golden age for the RVing community. With eyes toward a bright future, Jayco, Entegra Coach, Highland Ridge and Starcraft unified as the Jayco Family of Companies.